Eventide strives to honor God and serve its clients by investing in companies that create compelling value for the global common good.
- EVENTIDE VALUES
- PASSIONATE — We recognize the significance and urgency of our work together. We fix our vision on a world where business creates value, even blessing, for others. Accordingly, we give of ourselves to realize this vision of business through investing.
- BOLD — We have the boldness to stand apart. This means being willing to depart from consensus opinion: resolving to always select for investments that contribute to human welfare, advocating for the true purpose of business and investing, and maintaining focus on long-term success.
- COLLABORATIVE — We believe that together we can achieve more than we can independently. We recognize the value of each individual’s unique gifting and perspective, and therefore view everyone’s contribution as essential to our success.
- CONSTANTLY IMPROVING — We pursue excellence in every aspect of our work. This means we are committed to learning: constantly working to grow in knowledge, discernment, and competence, willing to fail as we work toward success, and embracing the change that improvement brings.
- HUMBLE — We seek to have an accurate self-assessment, to be open to critique, and to be teachable. At all levels of the organization, we recognize our perspectives can be incomplete and our weaknesses often transparent, therefore we seek to have the humility required to learn from others, help each other grow, and thereby truly advance.
- HIGH INTEGRITY — We seek to be persons of high integrity. We aim to always do the right thing, to treat everyone with the respect they deserve as human beings, to openly and completely share what we think, and to live our authentic selves before others.
Mutual funds involve risk including the possible loss of principal. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The Funds’ ethical values screening criteria could cause them to under-perform similar funds that do not have such screening criteria.
Investors should consider a fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing or sending money. This and other important information can be found in the prospectus, which can be obtained at https://www.eventidefunds.com/prospectus or by calling 1-877-771-EVEN (3836). Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. Eventide Mutual Funds are distributed by Northern Lights Distributors, LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC, which is not affiliated with Eventide Asset Management, LLC.
Looking for investments that can actually make the world a better place? Eventide was founded with a vision “to make the world rejoice” contact me to talk about values based investments and what that could look like in your portfolio.