We offer a wide range of financial solutions for you and your business
A retirement plan has lots of benefits for you, your business and your employees. Retirement plans allow you to invest now for financial security when you and your employees retire. As a bonus, you and your employees get significant tax advantages and other incentives.
If you are self-employed or a business owner, consider several retirement plans designed to meet your needs. These plans will help you save for retirement while potentially providing some tax advantages. A retirement plan may also be a smart way to provide for your most valuable assets, your employees. A retirement plan is also a great tool to attract and keep valuable employees, as well as to help them have a better financial future.
Please schedule a time now to discuss which type of plan will be the best fit for you and your business.
For details about each plan please visit the IRS website.
1. Assets in the plan grow tax-free.
2. Employer contributions are tax-deductible.
3. Flexible plan options are available.
4. Tax credits and other incentives for starting a plan, offered by the government, may reduce upfront costs.
5. A retirement plan can attract and retain better employees, reducing new employee training costs.
1. Employee contributions may reduce current taxable income.
2. Contributions and investment gains may not be taxed until distributed.
3. Contributions can be made through payroll deductions.
4. Compounding interest over time allows small regular contributions to grow to significant retirement savings.
5. Retirement assets may be carried from one employer to another.
6. Employee has an opportunity to improve financial security in retirement.
FREE Business Planning Session
Business Planning Solutions
A retirement plan is also a great tool to attract and keep valuable employees, as well as to help them have a better financial future
Phone: (816) 786-5031